Japan is full of very strange, very small, VERY cheap sweets, my dessert for today is one of the lees strange, but tastier, ones. White and Cookie chocolate, by Chiroru-choco, is a one bite chocolate full of crunchy goodness at low range price (buy now!).
- Name: White and Cookie chocolate.
- How much of it? One small piece of unknown weight. About 2 normal bites.
- How much in moneys: Y21, fuck yeah, in Family Mart.
- Reason to buy: Cheapy cheapy fast fix for choco addiction.
- Reason not to buy: Too much cookie, not enough choco.
- How does it taste? Not like white chocolate at all, kind of creamy with lots of oreo-style crunched cookie bits for added crunchiness.
- How did it feel? Good, the sweetness levels of this chocolate are high, but the small size makes it not satisfying for the real nibbler. Multiple purchase is recommended.
- Show it to me! You can't see it very well, but it has a space ship on top (another reason to buy, swooooosh!).
This is the only Chiroru I've tried so far, but I have no doubt I'll be testing the rest of the gamma soon :)