However, my favourite thing of all the stash was Morokkoyo-Guru (モロッコヨ-グル). A quick translation of the name reveals it must be related to both Morocco and a guru, but the how is just beyond my grasp. Enter the fact-o-meter.
- Name: Morokkoyo-Guru.
- What is it? Some kind of very thick cream (like glazing, but with with ice-cream texture) that you eat with a small wooden spoon like tool.
- How much of it? Very small container, you'll be wanting more afterwards. I didn't take any size comparison pictures, but you can take my word for it.
- How much in moneys: As I said it was free where I got it, but I reckon between Y10 to Y30.
- Reason to buy: In that particular place, Morokkoyo-Guru was like the Karate Kid: the best around. Otherwise, for simple pleasure indulgence.
- Reason not to buy: It's extreme sweetness and melty feeling may be too much for the not-true nibblers.
- How does it taste? Very sweet with a pinch of some kind of very sour powder.
- How did it feel? It really melts in your mouth in a slow way, making the experience a really full-flavoured sweet-and-sour roller-coast. That good. Also, the spoon thingie was shaped to the body of the container, for maximum intake of Morokkoyo-Guru, and the container itself lacked of sharp edges for a real finger-licking episode.
- Show it to me!
It's a shame I don't have the address of that place, but I'll be sure to post it here if I ever go again. In the meantime I'll cry for the lack of Morokkoyo-Guru, as I haven't been able to find it anywhere else... better look to you in this never ending snack-searching quest that is the live of a Nibbler.