Wednesday 28 November 2007

The Why of the Nibbler

Man, I love sweets. What I do not like are blogs; I think most blogs are boring, unnecessary or arrogant (there are, however, exceptions). This one will probably be those 3 things together, but it has been created to fulfil a social task: review the weird and the sweet, those small nibbles and beverages that populate the shelves in Japanese convenience stores and supas. So you don't make the same mistakes I make.

Seriously, I've been looking on the internet for this kind of thing, and not finding it, I have decided that if you want something done right, you better do it yourself. This doesn't mean such thing hasn't been done, just that my retarded skills were unable to locate it. Hopefully this will be easier to bump into (go, goggle rank, go!) for people with similar lack of competence.

Only one more thing to say: I am not a native English speaker, so please pardon my lack of expertise (and abusive use of thesaurus.com); neither I am a Japanese speaker, so these reviews come from my total incomprehension of what most labels say... but otherwise sweet-discovery wouldn't be an art :)

So, let's roll.

No comments: