- Name: Minmin daha (as I said, I know squat about Japanese, this is what it says next to the kanji in the bottle... I asked in he shop for "Ichiban genki, nemui nai")
- How much of it? 50 ml per bottle.
- How much in moneys: Y315 (There is another version for Y399, maybe more powerful?) in Family Mart.
- Reason to buy: You don't sleep. Period.
- Reason not to buy: You will NOT sleep. Prepare to stay awake the whole night.
- How does it taste? Slightly cofeey, but not very strong in general.
- How did it feel?
After the first drink: Awareness, the brain can't stop thinking, eyes can't stop looking even when shut (I could feel them twitching).
After the second drink (the following day): More of the same, not so much awareness, utter sickness.
- Show it to me!
So basically, after a bottle on Minmin daha, you'll find yourself unable to sleep until several hours later. After a second bottle the next day, I also got myself a nice diarrhoea and sickness. Try at your own risk.